Selected articles from past ASHA newsletters
The following articles are just a sample of what has been published in previous ASHA newsletters. Soon members will have access to complete on-line newsletters including information that isn't available anywhere else.
Check the "Members Only" section of this site often and look forward to many new features!
The Shire Horse (a continuing article by Arlin Wareing)
- Chapter I: History (Summer 1994)
- Chapter II: English Registry (part 1) (Autumn 1994)
- Chapter II: English Registry (part 2) (Winter 1995)
- Chapter III: The American Shire Registry (Summer 1995)
- Chapter IV: The Decline (Winter 1996)
- Chapter V: The Comeback (Spring 1996)
- Chapter VI: Alma Chaffin (Summer 1996)
Please email the Webmaster with questions or comments about this site.
The ASHA Secretary, Myrna Rhinehart, may be reached at (888)302-6643 or send email to Secretary@ShireHorse.org.
Office hours are 9am to 3pm CST Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursdays.
American Shire Horse Association
P.O. Box 408
Lake Delton, WI 53940
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by the American Shire Horse Association.
Turn on Navigation Menu